2016 Slam Quest Crew drawing winners below
Drawing 1, January 30, 2016, winner: Jeremy Foster
Drawing 2, April 4, 2016, winner: Morgan Evans
(videos will be posted shortly)
I want to be a
Slam Quest crew member
take me to the sign
up page now
Slam Quest Drawing Official Rules
• To participate in the Slam Quest Drawings and be a part of the Slam Quest Crew, you must be a current member of GSCO (membership dues are only $60 per year).
• You must be between 18 and 39 years of age at the time of the drawing.
• Verification of age will be required of any winner.
• There is an annual $25 membership fee to be part of the Slam Quest Crew.
• Slam Quest Crew members who attend the 2016 GSCO convention will be entered into a drawing held at the Friday night banquet on January 29 for their chance to win $10,000 in credit* towards their CHOICE of hunt(s) needed to pursue their Slam Quest; For this Slam Quest convention drawing, Slam Quest Crew members must be present to win.
• All Slam Quest Crew members will be entered into THREE other drawings in 2016 to be held quarterly for a chance to win $5,000 in credit* towards a hunt.
• New Slam Quest Crew members in attendance at each convention will receive a Slam Quest Crew tee shirt, while supplies last.
• All hunts are fully guided with only top quality outfitters – You pick the animals, we book the hunts!
• Hunt(s) and/or Hunt credits are non-transferable.
• Winners are responsible for their own transportation arrangements to and from the outfitter’s location. Winner may also be responsible for other fees associated with bush flights, licenses or tag fees, etc.
• Winners are expected to tip guides after the hunt, as this is an industry standard and in many cases guides work only for tips.
• Once the winner has chosen a hunt(s) and an outfitter(s), the winner must take the hunt(s) within two years of drawing date unless approved by both outfitter and GSCO. Any hunt(s) not taken within two years, and without an extension approval from both GSCO and the outfitter, shall be relinquished back to GSCO.
• Neither GSCO nor the outfitter gurantees the hunter will be successful in taking an animal on their hunt.
*Hunt credits may ONLY be applied to the retail value of the hunts purchased by GSCO on winner's behalf. Credits may not be applied to any other hunts.